Thursday, January 14, 2010

Superforest Humanifesto

Hello! This blog is being born for the following reasons. 
  1. The inspiration to just write
  2. Inspiration from the lovely folk over at Superforest.org. Superforest states that to be happy one should do three things: 1. Read the Humanifesto 2.Make things 3.Start a blog. I couldn't agree more. And here we are. 
  3. Inspiration (and support) from my friends and family who have requested/suggested I keep writing. This is as much for you as it is for me. 
According to the Online Etymology Dictionary, the word "inspire" comes from the Latin in + spirare: "to breathe". Which happily ties in with one of my favourite movies of all time, "Ever After" and the BIG moment when Danielle arrives at the ball to tell Prince Henry the truth. As she stands at the entrance, she tells herself "breathe, just breathe". Good advice for life's big (and small) moments. 


So this blog shall be about things that inspire, excite, and are beautiful. 


I hope you enjoy.


Much love,
Luisa

3 comments:

  1. Optimism in the face of difficult bread is a magical talent :) I'm going to try this out! Sprouted grains sound pretty awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just realized I commented on the wrong post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have a blog ... and not overly surprised that you do! ...and what a fabulous looking one. I'm looking forward to sharing your beautiful, exciting and inspiring journey x

    ReplyDelete