Saturday, October 2, 2010

Do What You Love


There is a wonderful film called Little Miss Sunshine. And in this film Paul Dano says a wonderful line: 

"You do what you love and you f*** the rest." 

Right now, life is nice, because I'm doing what I love. I’m getting paid to watch theatre 5 days a week at the best job in the world (well, second best. The first best would be getting paid to be on stage... but that will come in time!), I’m singing and dancing, I’m writing, I discovered the State Library has hard copies of Variety magazine film reviews dating back to 1910 (perfect for my Movie Musical Project), and I have time to hang out with my little little sister during her school holidays and spend an entire day at the zoo marveling at the weird and wonderful creatures that inhabit our planet. 

Do what you love, and you will be happy, and all the things that you worry about will sort themselves out, and it will all be ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment